1. We know Thee who Thou art, Lord Jesus, Mary's Son; We know the yearnings of Thy heart To end Thy work begun.
2. That sacred fount of grace, 'Mid all the bliss of Heav'n, Has joy whene'er we seek Thy face, And kneel to be forgiv'n.
3. Brought home from ways perverse, At peace Thine arms within, We pray Thee, shield us from the curse Of falling back to sin.
4. We dare not ask to live Henceforth from trials free; But oh! when next they tempt us, give More strength to cling to Thee.
5. We know Thee who Thou art, Our own redeeming Lord; Be Thou by will, and mind, and heart, Accepted, loved, adored.
Words: William Bright, 1865.
Music: 'Sellinge' John Pyke Hullah, 1868.
Setting: "Hymns Ancient and Modern", 1904.
copyright: public domain. This score is a part of the Open Hymnal Project, 2013 Revision.
|Pdf Image of Score||Gif Image of Score||Midi Audio of Tune||Mp3 Audio of Tune||Abc source|