1. Ascribe to the Lord, honor, And glory due His Name Worship in His holiness, Worthy is His pow'r and fame.
2. The Lord of glory thunders O'er great and mighty seas; His voice is so majestic, It breaks cedar to pieces.
3. His voice like a mighty flash, Shakes the desert of Kadesh, It makes bare the thick forest No other voice is its match.
4. The Lord sits upon His throne, That's set upon the flood. He gives strength to His people, Who put their trust in His word.
5. Ascribe to the Lord, honor, And glory due His Name, Worship Him in holiness Worthy is His might and fame.
Words: Bola Omodun Ilori, 2012.
Music: 'Iyin Oluwa' traditional Yoruba tune.
Setting: Bola Omodun Ilori, 2012.
copyright: Tune public domain. Lyrics and Setting Copyright 2012, Bola Omodun Ilori. These lyrics and this setting may be freely reproduced or published for Christian worship, provided they are not altered, and this notice is on each copy. All other rights reserved. This score is a part of the Open Hymnal Project, 2015 Revision.
|Pdf Image of Score||Gif Image of Score||Midi Audio of Tune||Mp3 Audio of Tune||Abc source|